16 March 2020
Here at Expense Reduction Analysts, the health and safety of our network, clients, and suppliers is of the upmost importance.
Creating a safe work environment is our top priority, not just for the well-being of everyone involved in our work, but so we can continue to deliver our projects seamlessly to you.
We have been closely monitoring announcements made by the World Health Organization and Australian Federal Government to ensure that we are not putting anyone at risk. The nature of our business means that we already have agile systems in place that allow us to deliver our work with little disruption in the midst of our current global climate.
In response to recommendations made by the Government, we are introducing the following procedures:
For our network
- We encourage our team to prioritise working from home and are providing our staff with any necessary equipment to do so.
- All domestic business travel has been limited.
- Anyone from our network who is returning from overseas travel will be asked to self-quarantine for 2 weeks as required by the Government.
For our clients and suppliers
- Meetings will be hosted online via Microsoft Teams.
- We will utilise Microsoft SharePoint as a project management portal for data collection, collaboration, and reporting.
- We understand there may be a need for offline support and site visits. Please speak to your local consultant about how we can best approach the situation.
We will continue to collaborate and deliver the same value with our work, providing our deep insights into your business, so you can make informed decisions about your organisation.
We look forward to working with you to get through this difficult situation together.
Expense Reduction Analysts