Grant has been with Expense Reduction Analysts since 2016. His wife Linda also runs a small business engaged in demonstrations/taste samplings and promotional activities, mainly in supermarkets.
Grant has an in-depth knowledge of the agribusiness value chain from 30 years of experience in various roles. Before ERA, he was with a multinational agri-business specialising in a variety of sales and marketing roles both in Australia, New Zealand and internationally, including:
· Asia Pacific Pricing Excellence Manager leading pricing excellence across the Asia Pacific, including value pricing and commercial terms (rebates and policies) to drive and optimise the portfolio profitability
· Market Foresight Lead for the Asia Pacific responsible for monitoring the competitive environment, including competitor monitoring, market share tracking, Mergers and Acquisitions, Business War Gaming, Scenario Planning and Post Patent Strategies across the Asia Pacific
· NZ General Manager
· Western Australia State Sales Manager
· Value Chain Manager
· Field Biologist (responsible for the development of new products for the Australia Market)
· WA Territory Sales Manager (responsible for developing and maximising sales and profitability for a multinational agribusiness portfolio within a designated territory)
Grant enjoys riding motorbikes in his spare time, usually exploring rural and country Western Australia (WA). He also enjoys photography, bushwalking, exploring rural and country WA and supports his local AFL team, The West Coast Eagles.
- Industrial Consumables
- Office Products
- Arts & Craft