How can you maintain your supply chain during the Corona crisis?
Economic crises are like an exercise in Change Management – under high pressure and fast motion. Here, special attention is needed in logistics and delivery chains. During crisis management, the immediate short-term measures called for in the period of crisis should not detract attention from the time following the crisis. As soon as the situation has stabilised, opportunities for the future need to be sought.
The whitepaper looks more in detail at the following challenges within the individual supply chain processes.
1. Material – Create transparency along your entire supply chain
2. Logistics – ensure there is sufficient transport capacity
3. Liquidity – Manage your reserves actively and flexibly
4. Personnel – Ensure there are sufficient capacity and alternatives in your supply chain
5. What future opportunities does this crisis offer?
Please enter your email address to download this file.