Michael Salih has over 30 years of international work experience across a variety of general management roles. He has worked with major retailers and manufacturers in Australia and Asia, including Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Indonesia and India, in regional director roles responsible for finance, logistics and supply chain.
With broad management experience, Michael works with clients across various industries and has reviewed freight, Courier costs and logistics for over 80 clients over the past 12 years.
Proficient in cutting costs and enhancing system efficiency through streamlined operations, and looking for areas where improvements can be made. Negotiated and oversaw the completion of contracts with outside providers to reduce costs and operational inefficiencies.
Some of the areas that have been reviewed are:
- Distributor of IT equipment
- Edible Oil producer from Perth to the rest of Australia by rail
- Cable Company – distribution of optic fibre cable
- Food Manufacturer – Chocolate maker, Orange Juice manufacturer and others
- Wine distributor – largest family-owned wine company with 3PLs in every state.
- Chemical Company Perth based
- Meat Producer and an Egg distributor
- Road Safety Equipment
- Gun and ammunition producer
Michael is a Fellow of the Certified Practising Accountants and has completed a Masters in Business Administration.
- Domestic Freight
- International Freight
- Third-Party Logistics (3PL)